Thursday, October 19, 2006

$200 Mystery

Yeah I know its been a long time since I've made a post but I've been so bloody busy with uni work its not funny. Many happy and unhappy events have occurred in the past couple of months which I'd love to blog but unfortunately time is constantly against me nowadays. However, I really do need to share with you all about what happened to me today which is pretty exciting.

I received a post parcel pickup docket a few days ago, informing me to go to my nearest post office to pickup a parcel because I was not at home when the delivery was made. So made my way to the nearest post office today after class to find out why on earth am I receiving a parcel? I wasn't expecting any delivery since I didn't buy anything off eBay or anywhere else. I exchanged my docket for my delivery item with the post office man, and turns out that it wasn't a parcel after all. There on the counter lies a red and white registered post envelope addressed to my name. Confused as I was, I opened the envelope to find two items with my name on it.

First item was a check for $200. What the heck!?! I certainly wasn't expecting that. Thought it'd be a bill. Seems like bills are all I get in my mail. Second item was a hand written letter.

It appears some anonymous couple in Queensland found out about my recent financial situation and decided to bless me with a $200 check. Holy moly!!! How'd they know about this? I won't go through the details of the letter as I've included them in the images above. But man, this totally stunned me as I've always thought things like these only happen to other people when they give their testimony's of God's grace in their lives and not myself. I guess this is another testimony I can add to God's graciousness in my life and how I am constantly reminded of Matthew 6:25-34.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Early Xmas gift to someone who deserves it. Kewl.

Project Playlist