Saturday, April 26, 2008

Website Urge

I feel like making my own website. Just this sudden urge to spend some time coding and making cool things that I'd enjoy and would like others to see.

Can't figure out which language to use though. PHP? Rails? Probably something that uses Apache web server. I guess that rules out .NET.

What will it be about? What domain name should I get? Perhaps someone can suggest one for me.

Haven't been around much lately. Been flat out with work. Oh yeah, I'm working tomorrow too. On a Saturday. Pretty much when I get home from work, I eat, play a bit of wow, watch a bit of tv/anime and then talk to my girlfriend.

Then when weekend comes, I feel totally buggered from the week that I don't really wanna do anything besides stay at home and bludge. I guess when people organise things I don't mind tagging a long. But yeah...I feel like 50 in this 22 year old body.

Weird how it is. Perhaps I should start exercising again to build up my stamina and fitness. Doesn't help when you kinda spend 10 hours traveling and planting your ass on a chair for 50 hours a week.

4 comments:

fie the elf said...

no one ever comments here

Danny Ng said...

sad huh?

i don't even have time to update it.

:(

More to come in a couple of weeks. Flat out work these past few months.

red | hongyi said...

Danny the hammie...!

Have you abandoned your site? How come so quiet?

BTW, i was just going through your posts, and I realised that you sound very nerdy...haha!

FYI, I totally dig nerds :D

Danny Ng said...

i'm working on my dot com website now :P

hope to get it up in a few weeks

Project Playlist