Sunday, August 19, 2007

rain oh rain...

So I'm in a bit of a ranting mood. The weather's dark and gloomy. Rain drops trickle down as though the heaven's were crying. The gusty wind howls and the trees sway from side to side, greeting you feebly.

Took me 20-30 minutes to find a parking near Paddy's market. Some rude dude also snatched one of my potential parks. Walked in the rain wearing thongs, while dragging along one of those old china lady trolleys for groceries.

"One dollar! One dollar!", they shouted. "Best apples! One Dollar!", shrieked the old slightly plump lady. "One dollar, one dollar! One dollar!", the congregation sang.

Loaded up my trolley bag, I hurried back to my car...in the rain. My feet is wet, the windshield is fogged up. Home I go...in the rain.

Lucky I don't have mascara and black nail polish with me. But I can't complain.

There are many people out there who are much more unfortunate than me. Always remember to smell the roses.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. And Danny, I think you're a great guy! Don't ever forget that!

Project Playlist