Tuesday, January 16, 2007

WoW: Burning Crusade

Woot! Another 53 minutes till Burning Crusade comes out at Broadway EB Games. Can't wait! I've upgraded my graphics card (thanks to Tow or Tao :S) and getting my 22" Chimei monitor tomorrow! I've quit WoW for some time now. Nearly 8 months to be completely precise. Thought I'd get back into it again since I'm on holidays and I got nothing else better to do besides work, hang out and talk to someone special :)

Hope there's no big queue though. I have go get back to work tomorrow ><. Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm. Can't really complain though that I have a job after watching 'Pursuit of Happyness'. I guess a lot of people out there are desperate to even have a job while I sit here and tell you my sob stories. Hmm, I guess I should really count my blessings and give thanks to God. :)

EDIT:

Got it! Woohoo! 4 cds to install...urgh :S So late and I need to sleep ><

0 comments:

Project Playlist