Saturday, June 23, 2007

pull up bar!

Yet another day where I procrastinate. Wake up at 11.15am thinking I'll get at least 4 hours of study on my security exam (last one) before I head out to my parent's place for dinner.

Went downstairs to the kitchen to grab breakfast and there was Karis & Larry cooking some awesome french toasts (had creme, nutmeg cinnamon, vanilla and other stuff in it). Then got dropped off at Broadway shopping centre because I wanted to buy some push-up bars. $30 at Rebel Sports. Bloody expensive! Couldn't find it elsewhere (tried Kmart and Target). Was thinking of buying a heater but couldn't bring myself to spending $35 for a heater when my computer already warms up my room (small room).

There's just this dissatisfaction I get whenever I go somewhere and I don't buy anything. Its not that I'm a shopping junkie, but when I put effort into going somewhere out of my way to get something, I have to get something. Else it'll seem like a waste of my time going out. Ventured back to Rebel again and spotted a pull-up bar for $35. Seemed more worth it than the push-up bar.

Installing it was a pain in the ass. Driving in screws through the raw wooden door frame really did take its toll on my right hand. Had to wear gloves when doing it. Couldn't get all the screws 100% in. Need an electric drill/screw thingy-ma-jig to do it. So after playing around it with and testing it, its like now 5.33pm and I gotta head out soon.

And thus a day's worth of procrastination.

Pictures courtesy of Rachel M. Gilmour (the house mate).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so macho :D

Project Playlist