Friday, June 01, 2007

more good news

Alright, just a quick update on some more cool news I've been getting.

Firstly, once again I've been granted my scholarship cheque for an academic year which is really amazing! God chooses to bless me even though I don't deserve it :D

Second, I got an email from QBE regarding my graduate application and they will be doing telephone interviews soon. ::phew:: I made it through the initial screening. Hopefully things will go well :)

Thirdly, not so great news but I'll just mention it anyway. Got an email from Accenture regarding another one of my graduate applications stating that my application as a technology consultant was unsuccessful. However, they will be holding onto my file if I'm suited to another role. ::shrugs:: Don't know if that's a kind rejection email or they genuinely mean it. Ah well, see how we go ay?

Oh, another thing that's irrelevant to the topic but I logged onto my email today and found 40+ new emails! Grrr @ Mark, Jacq & Shez. Email chatting! Lucky Gmail whacks it all into one conversation instead of a giant array of quoted texts. Oh yea, Google rejected my graduate application. Bleh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that mean God doesn't bless me cos I haven't received my scholarship yet? :( They BETTER back pay me for the past 3 years, if not I'll be angry!

Danny Ng said...

hehe, see this is what happens when you study too hard and neglect God haha.

God blesses those who needs it the most, haha.

Project Playlist