Sunday, July 01, 2007

argh!

Darn Optus networks. Crashed and burned couple of days ago. Had to call 'Mohammed' to figure why I couldn't connect to the internet and after 30 minutes on the phone that I realised it was a problem on their side, not on mine. I was halfway blogging this post as well! Oh btw, 'Mohammed' is just a name I use for Optus' telephone operators. Don't ask why.

So exams are over and I'm partying! Boy Friday's exam was tough even though I spent 5 days studying for it. I'm glad its finally over though. Woo! No more classes forever which means ZERO contact hours! I've finished all my subject components and only my thesis is left which I'll be working on next semester. I'll probably start working on it during my 3 week holiday (little of what I have).

So it has been a very interesting past few days ever since I finished my exams. Spent around 5 hours at my local pub with the engo boys after our exams. Here are some of the results of drinking.

[Disclaimer: I had no part in these, hehe.]

The boys having lunch and beer at the Royal.


Tony falling asleep after too much beer.


Raul taking a leak outside Manning Bar.


Now Raul is an interesting guy I had just met that day. Brought up in Dubai, with Bangadesh ethnicity, he's a 3rd year engineer. I think after having too many beers, I managed to sneakily take a recording of what he confessed. Here is what he confessed:

[Disclaimer: Contains a lot of swearing, inappropriate language, sexual reference but quite funny, hehe. Rated MA15+]



Went to Jian's 21st as well on Friday night. I must say, lots of alcohol there. So that concludes all of what happened on Friday. Come Saturday night was Mark's 21st party. The theme was 1920s. I must say I really dislike and suck at dress up parties. The reason is I don't have things to dress up with. All my clothes are normal. Nothing fancy or outrageous. I managed to borrow Tiff's pinstripe jacket and a bowler hat.

Here are some photos from the party.

Me Darren and Hendy before the party
Me and my sister
Lena, Me, Eunice and Kev dancing
Wei and I having an engineer moment
Sheryl and I
Jacqui, Me and Sheryl
Mark (Birthday Boy), Jacqui, Sheryl and I

More photos can be found here.


So that pretty much concludes my Friday and Saturday night. I watched Transformers on Sunday and I must say I'm very impressed by it. Wasn't expecting much to begin with, but it is a definite must see. "Toe thumbs up!".

I was also bored on Sunday so I decided to YouTube some photoshop tutorials to improve my Photoshop-ing skills. Here's a picture (my housemate Larrie) I photoshoped.

The left picture is the original. Middle I did some healing brushes, made the eyes smaller, made the pupils brighter, and added colour to her face. The right picture I made her lips more red, and wanted to create an "airbrush" effect to the overall picture but didn't work. Needed much more lighting. Anyways, more photoshop-ing to come when I have more time!

0 comments:

Project Playlist