Sunday, March 02, 2008

i'm soooooo lazy...

Yes, that's right. I'm a lazy ass.

Why?

I haven't blogged for like yonks, and I've got a billion photos and stories to share from my 2 month holiday overseas (Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand). The photos are up on Facebook btw.

I've also started working fulltime. It's been a month so far and I've clocked an average of 50 hours/wk (Mon-Fri only) and have worked on 2/4 Saturdays already. Sleep deprivation is my blanket now as I cling onto it since I started work.

Not good :(

But oh well, it'll get better once the busy period is over. My company organises a big technology event called CeBIT Australia. So it's only 3 months away and we're working our butts off for this.

After the event, it gets pretty quiet and hopefully I'll be back to my 40 hours/wk schedule.

Anyhoos, thought I'd make a quick post here and share with you what my girl drew for me on Valentines. She also made me two cupcakes which I will take photos and upload later. On top of that, I got a nice JAG key holder wallet. It's pretty nice.

Haha, she also left the price tag on it as well :P

Will show photos later.

0 comments:

Project Playlist