Friday, May 25, 2007

New USB stick

So finally my 4gb Sandisk Cruzer usb stick arrived. Turns out that my university computer did actually zap both of my previous usb sticks. Found out the hard way though. Isabelle's usb got fried as well last week. After hearing about my previous experiences with fried usb sticks, I guess she immediately suspected it was a faulty usb port that's causing the damage. My suspicions were right after all when the lab dude confirmed it after inspection.

We both made our complaint to the university asking for a replacement and Isabelle got her 2gb Sandisk Cruzer Titanium while I got a 4gb one - titanium. I guess uni was on a budget with me. It's pretty sweet I must say as it has its own internal drivers and softwares which are pretty handy such as WinRAR, Skype, file encryption, anti-virus, photo viewing and so on. That means I can Skype from uni now which is pretty schweet!

Anyways, off to bed. Work and more assignments tomorrow. I'm starting to get a pimple :(

0 comments:

Project Playlist