Sunday, October 14, 2007

Goodbye Shanghai

I think China has blocked my ability to check blogspot blogs. Can't seem to be able to view any of my usual blog stops while I'm here. Not even my own!

Anyways, the show is over and we've finally got some rest. About to spend a day in Shanghai shopping and exploring the city, taking the usual touristy move. Will be flying back to Sydney tonight and arriving Monday morning.

Its kind of disappointing but I haven't been able to grab hold onto some local Shanghainese food. Been hotel and catered food so far! Urgh, how I hate it.

More to come when I get back and can actually view my own blog. I'm not even sure if this one will get through. Perhaps China will intercept it. Perhaps.

Over and out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back pooh : )

-piglet

Project Playlist