Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I have no life

Since last week I've been waking up at horrendous hours (i.e. 11am-pm) and sleeping similarly as well (2-5am). My routine begins with waking up, getting some breakfast and perhaps read some stuff online. Would probably waste an hour or so.

Then for the next 8-10 hours I stare at the computer screen, clicking and typing away with the occasional break. My shoulders are sore, my wrists feel a bit cramped, and my eyes feeling lifeless. I have a slight pulsating headache as well.

I can't remember the last time I talked to my friends (I do, but its a figure of speech) and went out to get some fresh air and sunlight. This is what it's going to be like for the next 7+ days. It's kind of depressing.

Almost finished coding. Now I'm in the debugging and testing stage. Not looking forward to writing up my entire thesis.

0 comments:

Project Playlist