Monday, November 12, 2007

Boring 22nd

Happy birthday to me!

Anyways, was a pretty boring day for me. Woke up 9sih cos Sahar called me. Then had a dentist appointment at 12pm. After that I played dota all afternoon pretty much, hehe.

After getting sick of dota, I bugged my sister and then went outside to do a bit of weights under the sun. Man, really need to get into the workout routine again. It's been a while.

Dinner at Big Johns with family and cousin. Then got a call from my girl to pick up my present from abercrombie.

Here it is!


Thanks princess! :) Funny message though on the card, hehe.

2 comments:

red | hongyi said...

DISCLAIMER:

I DID NOT WRITE THAT NOTE.

ANTHONY TOW DID.

I AM AN INNOCENT GIRL.

Danny Ng said...

Uhh...you mean the flowers are from Ant?!?

Project Playlist