Thursday, November 29, 2007

Greetings from Malaysia

I flew down to Malaysia on the 25th of November via Jetstar. You'd think you'd get pretty crap services and facilities with the budget airline, but it is quite decent. I only paid $240 for a one-way flight.

Flight was smooth and had no issues at all. I bought a book at the airport which I was planning to read on the plane, but ended up just watching movies and sleeping.

So what have I done so far ever since I touched down? Eat eat eat. :S

Food here is soooo cheap that it's hard to say no to seconds. I've been having mamak & chinese food mainly.

Also I've been fishing with my highschool friends at some man made pond in Sri Petaling. Costs around RM23 for 4 hours on Mondays. We ended up fishing for 8 hours hehe. I didn't catch anything though, so unlucky. My friend caught a 3kg pachu fish and we traded it for two 2kg patin fish.

I've also been doing a little bit of shopping. Not as much as I want though. Only bought a pair of boxers so far. Will be going to Lowyat today to buy a bunch of electronic goodies.

Not sure if you've been to a pub called Wabisabi here. Had beers with friends there last night. Gosh, it is soooo expensive! RM42 + 10% surcharge for a jug of beer. I've always hated having alcoholic beverages in Malaysia because it is so expensive compared to Australia.

Well my reasoning was I'd rather eat 40 roti banjir instead, hehe :P

Anyways, if any of you want my Malaysian number, just send me an email and I'll get back to you.

0 comments:

Project Playlist