Sunday, November 04, 2007

Thailand anyone?

Ah it feels so good to be sorta free. Watched Rogue Assassin yesterday (crap), and The Kingdom today (good). Two movie in two days. Man I'm spoiling myself silly.

I'll be flying to Malaysia on the 25th of November for holidays and would want to go to Thailand, sometime in December or early January for about a week. So far the people who enlisted are:

  • Me
  • Suren aka thambi
  • Sean
I know, not a very impressive list but I haven't really asked many people yet anyway. Not that I'm looking to run a contiki group to Thailand either.

Anyhoos, if you're keen to go Thailand during those periods, let me know k? Don't be shy.

[edit date="5/11/07"]

Newly acquired member(s):
  1. Wern
Quick quick, don't be shy!

[/edit]

0 comments:

Project Playlist